Welcome to Mischa's Lil Secrets

Dear customers, we have moved our business onto FACEBOOK from now on. This Blog shall serve as a photo collection of our past projects.

You will see the latest updates and the most current designs there.
Join us as our FACEBOOK FANS now to see our latest designs and updates as well as be notified of our latest promotions.

You may drop your enquiries at:
mischaslilsecrets@gmail.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Place for Unique Handmade Boutique Quality Hairbows & accessories...as well as Apparels

We offer a huge variety of
Boutique Quality hairbows, hair clips, headbands, tutus and many more. Most of the items you see here in our store are one of kind! If you are looking for something unique and of good quality, look in our stores now! Click on CATERGORIES to see more.

Why choose Mischa's Lil Secrets?
click HERE to know more about us!

We are featured in the latest September Issue of Mother & Baby Magazine!

Mother & Baby magazine Sep Issue

Mother & Baby magazine Sep Issue
We are featured in M&B magazine!

A Lil' About Us

About Us
Welcome to Mischa's (pronouced as Me-sha's) Lil Secret ! My name is Sally, a Work-at-home Mum to 2 kiddos - Favian (5yrs old) & Lil Mischa (1 yr + old). I am an Interior Designer whose passion is in Art and crafting. After the birth of baby Mischa, I started looking for well-made and unique hair accessories for her. I only found good quality ones from the States but shipping was a killer!

Since crafting is my passion, I started to explore making hairclips for Lil' Mischa. I was constantly shopping around for ribbons and appliques for making hairclips and my collection soon went out of control. This was how the birth of my blog 'Mischa's Lil' Secrets' (MLS) came about and the rest is 'history'.

Why choose Mischa's Lil Secrets?
Many of my original designs are copied and it seems that many people are making hairbows for sale nowadays and I cannot stress enough that workmanship is very important for handmade products.
In MLS, you can be assure that every piece of work is carefully crafted by me - singlehandedly and only good quality ribbons and materials are used. I only make hairbows that I will put on for my own daughter, hence you can be assured of the pride and effort I put into making each and every piece of work.
Each of the bows created by me can be customized to Boutique Bows, Basic Bows, Pinwheel Bows & Fancy Bows.

Looking for something special or a particular colour theme in mind? Dun worry if you do not see anything you like cos' I love custom orders! The possiblities are endless so take a look in our stores NOW!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin