Welcome to Mischa's Lil Secrets

Dear customers, we have moved our business onto FACEBOOK from now on. This Blog shall serve as a photo collection of our past projects.

You will see the latest updates and the most current designs there.
Join us as our FACEBOOK FANS now to see our latest designs and updates as well as be notified of our latest promotions.

You may drop your enquiries at:
mischaslilsecrets@gmail.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Place for Unique Handmade Boutique Quality Hairbows & accessories...as well as Apparels

We offer a huge variety of
Boutique Quality hairbows, hair clips, headbands, tutus and many more. Most of the items you see here in our store are one of kind! If you are looking for something unique and of good quality, look in our stores now! Click on CATERGORIES to see more.

Why choose Mischa's Lil Secrets?
click HERE to know more about us!

We are featured in the latest September Issue of Mother & Baby Magazine!

Mother & Baby magazine Sep Issue

Mother & Baby magazine Sep Issue
We are featured in M&B magazine!

We are in the Limelight!

We are so proud to have our clips featured in the Nov 2008 issue of the Mother & Baby Magazine!


Testimonials

Dear Sally,
Hi, Thank you. I've received the hair bows, all in good conditions.
Luv them! Especially the princess tiara.
- Tenny


Hi Sally,
Previously, I have bought a hairband from you and when my lil girl wore it, everybody have been asking me where did i bought it. It was so cute and adorable.
and now, I will like to order more from you.-Nor

Hi Mischa's Mummy,
Have received the previous clips from you very promptly.. thanks!! so would like to order more for my girl. - Philina (pasir riS)


Sorry I didn't get round to thank you for the lovely clips. Your work is fantastic
Thanks again -
Jennifer L


Hi Sally,
Received my clips yesterday....very nice..thank you for your effort!!
Just in time for her to wear it on this coming sunday...
Merry Chirstmas to you!!
If you have new clips design or new headbands....pls keep me on your list..Thx!! -
Ivy


Dear Sally,
I have received the order today and I was so surprised that the one you recreate was very cute and nice. The colours combination is so sweet.
My colleague was so impressed with clips you have done.
Thumbs up for a great job..
This make me want to order more clips from you !!!! -
Nor


Hi Sally,
I've received the parcel.. tnks.. it's beautiful.. my mom loves it.-
Jen


Hi Sally,
got the ribbons (clips), very satisfied. thanks! -
Lynette (Elliot Rd)

Hi Sally,
I have received the hairclips. Thanks. I love them all esp. the Sparkling Cupcake Bowtie and Sweet Bear Clippy. - Sherlyn Chan (Jurong West)

“Really like the tutu and the Satin Tiara clip. They are so beautiful” – Sherlyn Chan (Jurong West)

“Thanks for the clippes. I have received it.They are so pretty, my girl likes them so much :) Thank you” – Joy Tay (Choa Chu Kang)

“i got the items. love them.
will definately get from u again :)” – Shirely (Bishan)


"Received the clips a few weeks ago, and my daughter loves them" – Geraldine

"Hi sally, received my clips in good condition. they are lovely! thanks :)" – Michelle(Bishan)

"Hi Sally, I hve received my tiara clip already. Its so beautiful.. :) Thanks!"- Jasmine (Bedok Garden)

Hi Sally, just to let u know I have received the clips. Its FABULOUS!!! I love it! Thanks! Here's wishing you and your family a Merry X'mas and Happy New Year! - Alicia (Bright Hill Dr)

Hi sally,
i received the tiaras clippies. They are absolutely gorgeous!! - Marilyn (Edgefield Plains)


hi, got it (the clips) thanks. v pretty, love it lots. - zzprincess (Edgedale Plains)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin